Become a Member
Are you interested in opportunities to:-
- Be an advocate for children’s rights to early childhood care and education?
- Learn about Early Childhood Care and Education in Europe and Worldwide?
- Get articles and research papers?
- Attend National, European and International conferences and meetings?
- Meet and network with early childhood professionals from all over the world?
If so, you need OMEP.
OMEP works with other Early Years organisations and has consultative status with UNICEF, UNESCO, Council of Europe and ECOSOC.
OMEP has members in every continent and holds annual meetings both in Europe and internationally.
OMEP (UK) is registered as a charity under English law.
Membership package includes:
- Network of contacts in Early Childhood Care and Education in the UK and Worldwide
- Updates and research papers
- A voice in OMEP nationally and internationally
The current Annual Membership Fees are:
|Individual (practitioners, parents, academics)||£30|
|Concessionary rate for students, volunteers and retired colleagues||£15|
|Small Group membership (schools, nurseries, playgroups, family centres)||£35|
|Institutional membership (National bodies, Colleges and Universities)||£60|
How to Become a Member
If you are interested in becoming a member of OMEP UK then complete the online OMEP UK membership form. Once you have completed this form, you will be able to select your preferred payment option.
If you would like further details about the organisation then please contact The Secretary at email@example.com.